Administration Assistant (Business Broking)
Here’s an employment opportunity that would let you join and grow within a people-aligned, customer-focused industry.
We are a growing Bacolod based BPO that specialise in Administration, Sales & Support, Marketing and Web Development.
Successful candidates will have the willingness to learn and to be a part of a growing team.
You will be supported by a great working environment, leading benefits, and an opportunity to meet your career goals. You will be able to apply your focus and innovative thinking to this role. This is an opportunity to grow your career quickly.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing client’s files and correspondence
- Inbox and Calendar Management
- Preparation of Financial Statements & Financial Analysis
- Social Media and Website Management
- Data entry and Data Management
- Receiving occasional inbound calls
- Keeping and organizing all documents received
- General Admin tasks
- Preparing & Editing Manuals and Reports
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- High attention to detail
- High level of accuracy and a positive attitude and initiative
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Tech savvy, ability to work with technology
- Ability to follow clear processes consistently
- Knowledge in CRM is a plus
- Preferably Bachelor of Science in Management Accounting, Business Management or any business related course
- Completed at least 2 years college or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year relevant working experience