SEO Admin Assistant
Here’s an employment opportunity that would let you join and grow within a people-aligned, customer-focussed industry.
We are a growing Bacolod based BPO that specialise in Administration, Sales & Support, Marketing and Web Development.
Successful candidates will have the willingness to learn and to be a part of a growing team.
You will be supported by a great working environment, leading benefits, and an opportunity to meet your career goals. You will be able to apply your focus and innovative thinking to this role. This is an opportunity to grow your career quickly.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Short and long tail keyword research
- Onpage Optimisation Compliance, including internal linking
- Off page SEO compliance and Link Building Strategies
- Communicate with external webmasters on link opportunities
- Reverse Engineering competitor SEO opportunities
- Reaching out other webmasters for relationship development
- Identify content opportunity / gaps within websites
- Technical SEO compliance
- Ability to interpret and correct technical issues in Webmaster Tools
- Ability to edit html and correct basic html issues
- Work with Marketing / campaign managers to execute strategy
- Some knowledge on social media and social media trends
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- High attention to detail
- At least 1 year experience in SEO and Internet Marketing
- High level of accuracy and a positive attitude and initiative
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Tech savvy, ability to work with technology
- Ability to follow clear processes consistently
- Completed at least 2 years college or equivalent experience