BOOKING & RESERVATIONS REPRESENTATIVE
Do you want to work in a people focused, customer-centric company? Here’s your chance!
If you have proven experience in Customer Service Operations and Management, are willing to learn and a team player, you may apply now.
You will be working with a niche business that manages the expectations of day to day clients, along with famous celebrities visiting Australia.
A fantastic working environment and a chance to attain your career objectives await the lucky candidate. This position will let you utilise your focus / innovative thinking and you will be awarded above your standard compensation with generous financial and other incentives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take all incoming calls swiftly to achieve monthly performance targets
- Able to lead the potential client through the sales process without appearing pushy or manipulative
- Use up-selling and cross-selling to maximise revenue, for example, promoting the features and advantages of making reservation when tackling queries
- Resolve enquiries and make a follow up to completion
- Provide service that meets or surpasses clients’ expectations.
- Coordinate with other company departments to furnish clients with correct and reliable information relating to their booking
- Provide customer satisfaction surveys to gain client feedback on areas for improvement
- Open to progressive training and upskilling around other marketing disciplines (eg. social media)
Requirements & Qualifications:
- At least 6 months of experience in sales and customer service in a call centre setting
- Proven excellent performance in sales conversion targets and KPIs
- Good familiarity with booking per paid services is a bonus
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Can work flexible hours, including public holidays and weekends