HR Recruitment Associate
Here’s an employment opportunity that would let you join and grow within a people-aligned, customer-focused industry.
We are a growing Bacolod based BPO that specialise in Administration, Sales & Support, Marketing and Web Development.
Successful candidates will have the willingness to learn and to be a part of a growing team.
You will be supported by a great working environment, leading benefits, and an opportunity to meet your career goals. You will be able to apply your focus and innovative thinking to this role. This is an opportunity to grow your career quickly.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contacting and evaluating applicants as well as actively searching/head-hunting for candidates to suit specific hiring requirements
- Scheduling applicant tests and interviews
- Facilitating the on-site examination and validation of test results
- Assist in conducting interviews and selecting employees
- Coordinating with management team and hiring managers
- Posting of job ads in various recruitment channels
- Updating and maintaining all pertinent applicant information and data in the recruitment database
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees
- Answering applicant queries as well as sending email updates
- On-boarding and orientation of new hires
- Perform other special projects as assigned
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 6 months to a year’s work experience in recruitment is required
- A bachelor’s degree in Psychology is preferred
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Effective oral and written English communication skills
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Skills in database management and record keeping
- Knowledge in WordPress is a plus, but not required
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions