Here’s an employment opportunity that would let you join and grow within a people-aligned, customer-focused industry.
We are a growing Bacolod based BPO that specialise in Administration, Sales & Support, Marketing and Web Development.
You will be supported by a great working environment, leading benefits, and an opportunity to meet your career goals. You will be able to apply your focus and innovative thinking to this role. This is an opportunity to grow your career quickly.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner closely with Advisers and Administration Assistants ensuring the appropriateness of documentation, client strategies, fees, product recommendations and delivery of documentation as part of Statement of Advice (SOA) preparation and delivery process
- Data entry of client information
- Ensure the content of SOAs is consistent, accurate and meets current service and regulatory requirements
- Apply technical knowledge, research and technical writing skills in the preparation of SOAs to ensure they are written in a professional manner that can be easily understood by clients
- Gathering information and preparing Annual Review documents
- Research insurance policies and prepare quotes as requested from the Financial Planners
- Assist with various ad hoc paraplanning and financial planning administration duties as required
- Keep up to date on current products and legislation
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance is highly desirable
- Must hold an RG146 Certification or be near completion
- At least 1-year relevant working experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Can easily and smoothly transition in between tasks without sacrificing quality
- Takes pride in his/her own work, organized, and can work independently with minimum supervision
- Understands the importance of confidentiality, and the importance of client’s private information
- High level of skill with a variety of computer applications and platforms
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and Word