SOFTWARE TRAINING / TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Here’s your chance to join the Pathcutters Team!
We are looking for a new team member for a dedicated software support role for an Australian Construction Company. The roles focus will be on training rather than putting out fires.
You will be trained in how to use a project management software specially designed for builders, including building schedules and budgets within the software. Your role will then be to on train builders and their support staff and to ensure that they are implementing these processes in their future projects.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Past experience as a technical support representative
- Very good communication – must be confident over the phone to guide client through detailed processes
- Tech savvy, ability to work with technology
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to troubleshoot issues
- Ability to follow clear processes consistently
- Preferably with experience using project management software
- Some knowledge about construction is preferable but not necessary