Virtual Assistant (Human Resources)
Here’s an employment opportunity that would let you join and grow within a people-aligned, customer-focussed industry.
We are a growing Bacolod based BPO that specialise in Administration, Sales & Support, Marketing and Web Development.
Successful candidates will have the willingness to learn and to be a part of a growing team.
You will be supported by a great working environment, leading benefits, and an opportunity to meet your career goals. You will be able to apply your focus and innovative thinking to this role. This is an opportunity to grow your career quickly.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Social Media and Website Management
- Blogs and/or contents creation/editing
- Creates engaging written or graphic content
- Managing client’s files and correspondences
- Keeping and organizing all documents received
- Performing General Admin tasks
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good attention to detail
- High level of accuracy and a positive attitude and initiative
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Tech savvy, ability to work with technology
- Ability to follow clear processes consistently
- Completed at least 2 years in college or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year relevant HR working experience, but fresh graduates are welcome to apply