Administration Assistant (Financial Planning)
Here’s an employment opportunity that would let you join and grow within a people-aligned, customer-focussed industry.
We are a growing Bacolod based BPO that specialise in Administration, Sales & Support, Marketing and Web Development.
Successful candidates will have the willingness to learn and to be a part of a growing team.
You will be supported by a great working environment, leading benefits, and an opportunity to meet your career goals. You will be able to apply your focus and innovative thinking to this role. This is an opportunity to grow your career quickly.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing files and correspondence
- Inbox and Calendar Management
- Audio transcription
- Website content management
- Word processing
- Social Media and Marketing coordination & support
- Data entry and Data Management
- Other General Admin tasks
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good attention to detail
- High level of accuracy and a positive attitude and initiative
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Tech savvy, ability to work with technology
- Ability to follow clear processes consistently
- Completed at least 2 years college or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year relevant working experience