SALES & RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Here’s an employment opportunity that would let you join and grow within a people-aligned, customer-focussed industry.
We are a growing Bacolod based BPO that specialise in Administration, Sales & Support, Marketing and Web Development.
Successful candidates will have the willingness to learn and to be a part of a growing team.
You will be supported by a great working environment, leading benefits, and an opportunity to meet your career goals. You will be able to apply your focus and innovative thinking to this role. This is an opportunity to grow your career quickly.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handling incoming sales leads
- Outbound calls to develop relationships and convert sales
- Online support / chat to potential clients
- Exposure to Business-to-Business (B2B) marketing and sales approaches
- Managing email traffic
- Keeping records of relevant conversations in the CRM
- Keep CRM updated by recording of all forms authored for billing purposes
- Data mining and data entry
- Some Marketing work – If you have a history in Internet marketing it will be of advantage
- Reporting on KPIs
Requirements & Qualifications:
It is important for the successful applicant to be focused on achieving set targets. Whilst you will work within a supporting and friendly environment of growth overall, you must enjoy the challenge of meeting sales target and objectives.
- Strong background in sales and telemarketing (at least 2 years solid experience)
- As a pioneer to the account, you must be flexible in different tasks such as taking incoming and outgoing calls, process documentation, and in leading the account
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A polite and friendly manner
- Able to push or ask without appearing pushy or manipulative
- High level of accuracy
- A positive attitude and initiative
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Good at feeding back client needs / requirements
- Looks for opportunities for clients – offering trials and other offers
- Confident in asking for the sale via the website, phone or email
- Ability to gain knowledge of competitors / other products / industry best practice
- High level of written and spoken English
- Telephone Sales and Customer service experience – online and phone
- Excellent typing skills
- Can work flexible hours, including public holidays and weekends