Refer a Friend
Pathcutters Company Policies Assessment
You are here:
Pathcutters Company Policies Assessment
Instruction: Select the BEST ANSWER for each question.
MM slash DD slash YYYY
1.Effective July 30, 2018, our SL / EL / Late notification process using FACEBOOK MESSENGER should be at least 2 hours before his/her shift starts.
2. Which of the following statement/s is/are TRUE? Please select all that apply.
A. Always adhere to your client specified schedule.
B. You may log out before completing your 8 hours and make up the following day.
C. You may or may not consume all 60 minutes unpaid lunch, depending on client requirement.
D. Hubstaff should be stopped during 15 minute break and lunch.
3. Which of the following is strictly prohibited on the production floor unless otherwise expressly authorized? Please select all that apply.
A. Mobile phones
B. External Devices
D. Pen and paper
E. All of the above
4. Arrange the vacation leave process in order:
a. Email your client and request for a leave of absence (no need to CC anyone from the management team)
b. Notify Supervisor (verbal or through Skype)
c. Plot leave on Salarium
d. Wait for Supervisor's "go ahead"
e. Forward client’s approval to your Supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Which of the following statement/s is/are FALSE? Please select all that apply.*
A. All work email, Teams and other accounts created for and used by every team member are properties of the Company.
B. Team members are allowed to install Teams on their personal mobile phone.
C. The Company has the right to monitor all chats and email transmissions conducted via the Company's accounts and computer system.
D. Teams / email conversations and threads shall not be removed or deleted for whatever reason.
6. Which of the following statement/s is/are FALSE about Covid-19 reporting and monitoring health protocol? Please select all that apply.
A. The security personnel will check the body temperature before entering the office.
B. Team members who are exhibiting cough and flu-like symptoms shall inform their supervisors and nurse-on-duty immediately.
C. Team members who have 37.5 and higher body temperature will be escorted by the supervisor to the isolation room to have rest and can resume to work if s/he feels better.
D. Team members shall keep nurse-on-duty updated of the symptoms while at home.
7. Unused sick leave credits shall be converted to cash and paid out _______.*
8. During Australian Holidays, which of the following statement/s is/are TRUE? Please select all that apply.*
A. Employee can file leave without pay (if no sufficient leave credits are available) when not required to work by his or her client.
B. Employees have the option not to work and file vacation leave with one week notice.
C. Employees will be paid double during Australian Holidays.
D. Australian holidays are considered regular working holidays in the Philippines.
9. In the appraisal guidelines, which of the following statement/s is/are TRUE?*
A. Final warning will result in a final rating of Auto 0%.
B. Tardiness, SL, EL and LWOP are counted as lost hours.
C. Annual performance evaluation is based on client and supervisor assessment, compliance and reliability.
D. A final score of 90.0 is equivalent to an 80% maximum increase.
E. All of the above
10. Which of the following statement/s is/are TRUE? Please select all that apply.*
A. Each break period shall not exceed 15 minutes.
B. A 15-minute break can be broken into shorter periods.
C. Two 15 minute breaks can be combined and taken as lunch break.
D. Breaks are permitted at either the beginning or end of the workday to offset arrival and departure times
E. Always add a note in Hubstaff every time you take your 15 minute break (start and end).
11. Tardiness is coming to work after the start of official work hours or shift schedule. Every ______ instances of reporting late for work or an accumulation of _____ minutes within ______ months whichever comes first, shall constitute one offense of tardiness.*
A. 2, 30, 3
B. 2, 60, 3
C. 3, 30, 2
D. 3, 60, 2
12.In the Child Care Center Policies, which of the following statement/s is/are FALSE? Please select all that apply.*
A. Any special arrangements outside the Center hours should be discussed with Center Admins at least a day before said arrangements
B. Child care services are available for children above 12 months
C. Upon departure, parents must check out all personal belongings
D. Gadgets are allowed
E. Parents should make sure that their child has a fresh diaper before dropping them off
13. Which of the following attire are prohibited inside the office?*
A. Deep-cut collars showing cleavage, shorts of any kind & mini skirts
B. All forms of head covering similar to caps, hats, hoods, bandanas or other similar head coverings
C. Thong slippers/sandals, beach type shoes/sandals, rubber footwear, flip flops and slippers
D. Clothing with a printed message, slogan, political messages, picture or art depicting drugs, alcohol, smoking, sex, weapons, violence, or that is offensive, obscene or disrespectful
E. All of the above
14. In relation to lactation break, which of the following statement/s is/are FALSE? Please select all that apply.*
A. All nursing employees can breastfeed or express milk for her infant and/or young child from the age of one (1) day up to thirty-six (36) months
B. All nursing employees are permitted a 20-minute lactation break for each four-hour work period
C. Employees who work through their lactation break periods will be paid additional compensation
D. Breaks are not permitted at either the beginning or end of the workday to offset arrival and departure times.
15. In our Code of Conduct, the following offenses have a penalty of dismissal except one.*
A. Directly or indirectly, soliciting or attempting to solicit, or accepting any business from any of the Company’s customers, customer prospects, or vendors, without expressed approval from the Company.
B. Using Company time, properties, supplies and resources for non-work related purposes such as but not limited to, accessing personal email, social media accounts and streaming videos, movies, music and the like, Participating in activities not related to employee's official duties, for personal gain.
C. Using Company’s resources and time to complete task/s for another employer.
D. Concealing errors made to avoid blame, accountability and/or sanction which may adversely affect operations, work and efficiency of other employees, or could damage the Company's reputation and/or relationship with its clients.
16. The following are considered Critical Work Days: Mondays, Paydays, Day/s before or after a scheduled Vacation Leave, Regular holidays, special non-working holidays, special working holidays, Local events / celebrations (Masskara, Bacolaodiat, etc).*
17. The following statements are TRUE about the referral process except one.*
A. Refer a friend program is applicable for both existing and non-employees.
B. The redemption of referral cash incentive shall be paid in full after the applicant signed his/her contract.
C. HR will coordinate the date and time of release of each payment.
D. In cases of multiple referrals for a single applicant, the name indicated by the applicant on the application form shall be the valid recipient of the incentive
18. In the Bereavement Leave Policies, which of the following are considered as immediate family?*
B. Parents / stepparents
C. Sisters / brothers
D. Children / stepchildren
E. All of the above
19. In the Resignation Process effective June 1, 2021, which of the following statement/s is/are FALSE? Please select all that apply.*
A. Notify your immediate supervisor and hand in your signed resignation letter addressed to the HR Manager.
B. The start and end date of your 30-day notice should be indicated in your letter.
C. Your supervisor will give you a Letter of Acceptance signifying that your resignation has been officially accepted and approved.
D. Failure to comply with the required 30-day prior notice requirement in cases of voluntary resignation will result in nominal damages of P 50,000.00 without need of demand.
20. An employee who is absent for two (2) consecutive days without any notice will be considered to have voluntarily terminated his/her employment.*
21. HMO coverage - What is the maximum number of dependent-children allowed to enroll as per the 2021 HMO coverage for principal members?*
22. LSI - The following statements are TRUE about Long Service Incentive except one.*
A. All full time, active employees are eligible
B. The incentive is equivalent to 5 or 10 week's pay
C. The incentive shall be included in the 13th month payout
D. The incentive shall be included in the payroll
23. Below are false criteria about double pay on your birthday incentive except __________ .*
A.Birthday incentive is eligible to all regular employees.
B. The incentive is equivalent to one month's pay
C. Employees can avail this incentive if they are present on the day before, during and a day after their birthday.
D.The incentive shall be included in the payroll amounting to one day's pay
24. Attendance policy amendment: A tardiness offense with written warning served last June 1, 2020, will be cleared on when?*
A. July 1, 2020
B. September 1, 2020
C. December 1, 2020
D. June 1, 2021
25.5S stands for __________ .*
A. Set, Standardize, Submit, Sustain, Shine
B. Sort, Set, Standardize, Shine, Sustain
C. Set, Sort, Shine, Standardize, Surety
D. Suspend, Shine, Standardize, Set, Sort
26. Communication Systems: When on a call with a client, what Skype or Teams status to prevent pop-ups?*
C. Do not disturb
D. Be right back
27. In our Code of Conduct, what's the first penalty for using Company’s resources and time to complete task/s for another employer?
A. First Written Warning
B. Final Warning
28.The company will hold the employee’s salary upto two payouts upon separation and will not be included in the last pay computation.*
29. The amount designated as a nominal damage for failure to comply with the required 30-day notice in cases of voluntary separation.*
30. The Hubstaff system takes random screenshots of your activities. Accessing non-work related activities during work hours is a violation to our Code of Conduct and will result in disciplinary actions depending on the gravity of the offense.*
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE
I hereby acknowledge that I have read the Employee Code of Conduct and I conform, understand and agree without qualifications or reservations to all the terms and conditions stated.
Scroll to top
Congratulations! Onboarding has been completed.